Last Updated: 2022-12-28
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Service after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Service, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Service, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with the Service and to operate the Service.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the Service and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service when you choose to do so.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How We Store and Protect Your Information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- Opt-out of marketing communications. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those communications.
- Access and update your personal information. You may access, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
- Restrict the processing of your personal information. You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as if you contest the accuracy of the information or object to us processing it.
- Object to the processing of your personal information. You may object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as if you believe the processing is unlawful or not necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.